So because this feels like a fresh start for me, why not talk about my staple hair care routine. NOTE: I am not perfect when it comes to my hair & I do slack off from time to time.
My choice of products are my babies lol, I don’t think I am ever going to change them up unless I feel they are not working for me anymore. I know I have mentioned my hair care routine before but lately I have been getting a lot of questions on my Instagram about what I do & use on my hair. As of July 3 I got my ends trimmed/cut but I guess between then & now because I have been trying to treat my hair better it is growing a whole lot faster & I think my ends need to be trimmed AGAIN ! Now that I summed that up here goes my routine…..
I try to do my hair on Sunday or Monday just because it’s the start of the week
If I decide to wash my hair I will use the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shea Moisture Shampoo
For conditioning I will alternate between these two :
But if I am co washing I will forever use my
Now for my styling products, I will just say I love every single one of these items…
I use a little amount of each one of these products because I don’t want my hair to feel heavy or dirty.
Now the last product that I will list is something I will alternate on the side if I run out of my shea moisture products or if I just happen to grab while doing my hair.
I basically tried to stick to one brand mostly & shea moisture & my hair are best friends for life !
Please keep in mind that these products work for me ! It may not work for you. So please don’t go buy all of these at least try out 1 at a time.
Products mentioned :
1.Jamaican black castor oil ( Shea Moisture shampoo) : 10.99 (Cvs)
2. Argan Oil Luxurious conditioner : 5.39 (Rite Aid)
3. Biotin & Collagen conditioner : 5.79 (Target)
4. Aussie Moist conditioner : 5.37 (Walmart)
5. Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus (curl & style milk) : 8.49 (Target)
6. Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus (curl enhancing smoothie) : 9.79 ( Target)
7. She Moisture coconut hibiscus (frizz – free curl mousse) : 9.99 (Target)
8. Eco styler (styling gel) : Varies ( Local beauty supply store)